
Well, its starting to get in the way of things. Cutting hair- it gets in the way when I am washing clients hair in the sink and reaching for shampoos, I definitely cant button my pants anymore, sleeping is interesting and when Aaron gives me his nice bear hugs, its not so nice anymore. I can only imagine how much it will get in the way in a few more months. BUT....
I love being pregnant. It is such a miracle. I have been feeling it kick and move around. Its soo exciting! I cant wait for it to get bigger so Aaron can feel it kick.
6 comments:
I knew you would have a freaking cute belly! I love this time of the pregnancy! :) Congrats again AMy!
You look sooo adorable...I love that belly!!! And thank you for your comment - I am way excited to be there for your baby shower and to see that cute little one! We had better hang out more often too :)
You are adorable!!!!
omigosh, girl, you are so CUTE!!! i'm so stinking excited for you!
I am excited for you, but not excited that we are so far away. SO thanks for letting us see pics and be excited for you too! Keep us in the loop. We love you!
You look so cute. The joys of a growing baby in the tummy. It's amazing. I'm assuming that you never found out what you are having? So is it just going to be a surprise or will they try to find out soon? Well we will have to get together soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment