Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just a fluke

So it was just a fluke that she slept through the night. She hasnt done it again. :-( So i looked up fluke in the dictionary just to make sure i spelled it right and it says "a lucky chance" its funny that it happened on st. patricks day. it was the luck of the Irish. haha! I know im not Irish, and i dont think Aaron is either but maybe. :-) oh well she is not even 2 months old yet. I wont complain.

3 comments:

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

Soon enough. Aspen only woke up once for quite a while. It will come soon enough.
By the way that picture is way cute of Jefrie at the top. Aren't little girls so much fun!!!

Momcob said...

You are so cute! Yes, Aaron is a bit Irish on his dad's side, so maybe that worked! She is getting so big! I know you think it is going slow but I see it in each new post. Thanks for sharing!

MJ said...

HAHA!! They do sleep through the night occasionally so as to remind you that there IS an end to the LOOOONG nights.

And then the wake up in the middle of the night occasionally to remind you WHY you want them to grow up and sleep through the night already!