Thursday, June 11, 2009

Talk about an inconvenience......


So yesterday our across the way neighbor decided to run his car into our garage. Exciting eh?!?! I was out with my mom and Aaron came home to find a note on the garage that said "Sorry for the damage, call me." Our little neighbor is lucky Aaron found it first, I would have ripped his head off. So Im stuck without a car cuz I cant get it out of the garage and I have to go to work in 3 hours. I think im obligated to have a rental car through his insurance right??

7 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Yowzers!!!!! Yikes!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh. What a mess. I think your house is cursed. You are more then entitled to a rental car. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! did the garage door hit the front of your car? it looks REALLY REALLY close!! I think you should certainly be able to attain a rental care from his insurance company. Was he drunk or something? How does someone do that? Unbelievable! I would have wanted to rip his head off too :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that! What a mess to deal with. I would have been so mad too!

Seth Jenson said...

That's crazy!!!! Sorry about all junk you're dealing with.

Mindy R said...

How in the world did your neighbor do that?

Katie said...

Woah! I would have LOST my mind.