Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I dont know why but Jefrie doesnt go down easy for naps anymore. We will read a couple books then i will put her in her crib and normally she cries for about 2 minutes then she will fall asleep. I always go in after a few minutes just to make sure she isnt tangled in the blankets and that nothing is covering her face and i always find her in the craziest positions. Like in corner. but she is sleeping a lot more on her tummy now.




Another little update is the she is crawling. she is a good little crawler and getting faster everyday. On the hard wood she goes backward unless she has shoes on, its funny. She is also waving and clapping. Aaron calls her his trained monkey cuz when you say "yay" she claps. its sooo cute. This is definitely a fun age.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutly a fun age!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Momcob said...

I love to see these little updates. Jefrie is growing too fast. I am jealous that Lynn is so close now.

Mindy R said...

What an adorable picture of her! I love how cute and peaceful they look when they sleep! It's so fun to see new things they do. Hopefully, some day I'll get to meet little Jefrie.