Before we know it she will be walking on her own..........CRAZY!
Go Jefrie! Was that gate on:)
lol no i was putting it on and Jefrie grabbed it and was pulling it towards her so i placed it down on the step and tighted it there and put her in front of that toy then i got distracted cuz she was walking with the toy and it was just too cute.
That's cute...and I was just kidding...I figured you had it up to keep Aaron safe;)
so i accidently wrote both of those without signing in...weird..and HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Go Jefrie! Was that gate on:)
lol no i was putting it on and Jefrie grabbed it and was pulling it towards her so i placed it down on the step and tighted it there and put her in front of that toy then i got distracted cuz she was walking with the toy and it was just too cute.
That's cute...and I was just kidding...I figured you had it up to keep Aaron safe;)
so i accidently wrote both of those without signing in...weird..and HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment