Monday, December 7, 2009

10 months, Thankgiving, and Santa

So I have slacked off quite a bit but here are some updates:
Jefrie is now 10 months old!! its gone so fast.


Here we are in Idaho eating lunch at Wingers. We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving to spend it with Aaron's family. Of coarse i dont have pics of anyone because i am horrible at taking pictures but i swear we were really with family. We had soooo much fun!

Here we are all bundled up to see the lighting of the Christmas trees in Downtown Idaho Falls. It was too bad that Uncle Mark had the dates mixed up. But we had a really nice walk. :-)

Of coarse my precious baby fell asleep on the walk back to the hotel. Doesnt that remind you of the Christmas story and how bundled they were?

Jefrie did traveled really well. She kept herself occupied waiting for our delayed flight back to Denver.

She is sooo stinkin cute!


And last but not least, Jefrie and Kiernan met Santa today. They both did really well. Jefrie really just sat there with her blank look on her face. I was just really happy she didnt scream. (she has been mommy's girl lately)


6 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

SO cute Amy! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever-two weeks is a long time!!! Good thing I will see you Saturday! Stay warm, it feels like -7 today! YIKES!

Nezhone said...

She is just so cute! Pretty soon she'll be walking...they grow up way too fast.

Jen said...

So very cute! I can't believe that she is already ten months old! How time flies!

JamieG said...

cute. you so picked the same background as me.

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! I miss Idaho Falls :( WAAAAHHHH!!! :(

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

I am so bummed that I did not get to spend more time with you guys over thanksgiving.recovering from surgery is not fun when all your family is here and you cant do anything with them.It was nice to see you for a minute though. Jefrie is getting so big. How fun!