We were so excited that G-ma Cobbley, auntie Trystal, auntie Tawnya, Marti, and baby Hannah all came in town for Jefrie's birthday. We had a great weekend with them. We loved that most of the family were all there for her party. I just cant believe that she is already one. After the party we went swimming. Jefrie loves to swim. G-ma Cobbley dunked her under water about 3 times and she loved it. I was scared but im glad she isnt affaid of water. After that she wanted to lay back in the water all the time. She is so stinkin cute. I love this age!!
2 comments:
Thanks for letting hannah and I come. it was so fun to see you guys again. jefrie is such a cutie!
Looks like a great time! I love when they turn one, its like they are finally little people! Happy Birthday Jefrie!
Post a Comment