So last week Jefrie and I helped my mom, Kim, and Kiernan move to st. George. The drive down wasnt too bad. The kiddos were sitting next to each other in the van and so they played together passing toys back and forth. And movies helped also. Kiernan doesnt sleep well in the car so after 13 hours of traveling he was done and i wanted to through him out the window. But i still love the kid.
Jefrie found her new favorite toy. Her butt was almost touching the ground in it but she loved it! I think she loved getting in and out more than anything.
You are asking yourself why did i post a picture of a ball right?? look closely and you will notice a little head in the back....
LOL its Kiernan's favorite toy! He was sooooo stinkin cute playing with it. It's totally bigger than him and he was lifting it up over his head to through it. I love this little guy, Im sure going to miss him.
Jefrie saw me taking pictures of Kiernan and wanted her picture taken too.

2 comments:
look at all those teeth...rachael doesn't have any yet
So cute! I especially like the last picture of her smiling and the fact that you thought you would throw Kiernan out of the window:)
Post a Comment