Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Eastyn's blessing

Eastyn Olivia was blessed last sunday in my grandparents ward in St. George.  We had a very nice reunion with the whole family and this was the weekend that worked best for almost everyone.

She cried when the meeting started but was great when it came time for her to be blessed.  Aaron gave her such a wonderful blessing.  I am so thankful for a wonderful husband that holds the priesthood and is able to bless our little ones and family.  I love you Aaron!!
 
Eastyn was so smiley when Jefrie was holding her, she loves her big sister.

This is how Jefrie walked into church, she is sooo stinkin cute!
Mommy and Eastyn
Our cute little family

Im so horrible about pictures....here is Aaron's family that was there but I didnt get a picture with all my family that was there.  oh well, I love you all!  thank you for coming!!

3 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

YAY I love baby blessings! You guys look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute Family =) The pics of the girls together are precious!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Eastyn and Jefrie look so much alike! 2 cuties!