Friday, November 5, 2010

catching up

 Jefrie did such a good job painting her pumpkin. 

 She liked helping dad as long as she didnt touch the seeds and slimy stuff.  lol


 We went to the childrens museum for their trick or treat street.  Jefrie had so much fun!

 Eastyn stayed awake the whole time just watching everything around her.   (Dont ask me what Aaron is doing....he wouldnt look at the camera so I made him and this is what I got)
It was so much fun watching Jefrie put on a puppet show.  I cant wait til I really understand all that she says. :-)

 My sweet little red riding hood.
 Eastyn was such a cute little leopard.....I forgot to paint on her nose and whiskers.

Jefrie let me do french braids in her hair for church. She was sooo cute!  but she really wouldnt stay still for a good picture.

And last but not least....Eastyn's cute big smile!!! 

4 comments:

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

I have no idea how you did french braids in Jefrie's hair, apparently I don't have the skill that requires. Love the halloween costumes the girls look super cute!

Melissa said...

Holy! French braids! Way to go, Super Mom. I'm lucky if Hazel will sit still to let me put in a little clip. Cute stuff.

Jessica said...

Your girls are so cute! And I love that I'm not the only one who has a husband who either refuses to look at the camera or does weird things to ruin the picture! LOL

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

So cute halloween pics! miss you guys so much! i hate that our kids dont get to play!!!! eastyn is getting so big, i love her smile she is adorable!