Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SANTA!!!

So we went to see Santa last week and I was thinking Jefrie was going to scream the whole time because thats what she did with the Santa at our Ward Christmas Party but she did pretty good.....giving her candy canes helped.
We put Eastyn in his arms first so I think that helped Jefrie too. 

 They both didnt really smile but they are still cuties!
 We go to R Stafford which is a beauty supply store to see Santa cuz there is never a line and Santa can talk to the girls and walk around so that helps them warm up to him too. 
Since I know everyone there they told us get a family pic too.
 Jefrie didnt really like Santa but she enjoyed reading a book with him.  :-)
And this is just a cute little pic of my babies.

2 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

That last picture is the sweetest picture ever!

Joey said...

CUTE!