Eastyn is 7 months and she has found her tongue.
Jefrie's silly face
We went out to Utah for my cousins wedding in Salt Lake
My mommy with Eastyn
We went to the Hogle Zoo with Aaron's family
Eastyn chillin
Jefrie and her new friend Brinley looking at the cats
Cobbley grandkids (some anyway)
Eastyn loved being held by her auntie Tawnia
Last minuted I decided to extend my vacation and go down to St. George also. Kiernan and Jefrie love it when Great Grandma read them books.
Kiernan was so sweet with Eastyn. He wanted to hold her a lot and he would give her big hugs.
Eastyn's first time in a swing! She loved it!
the swings are Jefrie's favorite things to do at parks
Jefrie drove Kiernans 4 wheeler and had soooo much fun but we need to work on turning still.
I think Eastyn got Gma Vickie's eye color....soooo pretty!
We fed the ducks just before we headed back to salt lake
We met up with Daddy and his family and spent the day playing in the dirt......and riding motorcycles. Jefrie liked wearing the helmet but when we put her on for a ride she got a little freaked out so she didnt ride...maybe next time. I rode again for my second time. I did pretty good but I need LOTS of practice....especially on stopping without tipping.
Eastyn was sad she couldnt ride.
Jefrie loves playing in the sand.....She was modeling for me.... j/k she was putting sand in her hair. so fun!

1 comment:
CUTE! YAY! Your mom looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment