Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I was a good mom......

I was a good mom today and remembered to take my camera to the park. 
Aren't you proud of me??
My little girls are getting so big.  They are so much fun and they (most of the time) love to play together.
This was taken right before Eastyn pushed her sister off.....She can kinda be a little bully to her sister (we will have to work on that)


 Eastyn is our little climber, we always have to keep an eye on her.  Getting on the kitchen table is her latest adventure.
 Jefrie is just getting so big.  Its cool to see all the things she can do now.
 I had to get one with her cute sandals

 I tried to get her teeth but it didnt work....she has 3 now!

 Jefrie loves to go really high!   She goes so high she touches the planes.  :-)
 After the park we played in the sprinklers.
 Jefrie use to not like the sprinklers but now she loves "taking a shower"
 Eastyn didn't want to get in at first but then she loved it.

Soooo wet but sooooo cute!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Awesome! I love updates! :) Your girls are so cute!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

So cute amy! I bet Jefrie lays at bed at night wondering where I am:)