Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Major change and cute pics

We transfered Eastyn to a toddler bed a couple weeks ago and she is doing great with it.  Sometimes for naps she gets out to play a little and then falls asleep on the floor.  This one was the most interesting position.
I love that her pants have fallen down.  lol

 Where's Jefrie?

 We were visiting our Aunt Terri in Salt Lake last weekend and we kinda forgot about Jefrie coloring and this is what we found
 She didnt like that we were laughing and taking pictures
 My cute little green 2 year old.....did I mention they were not washable markers?
 Our soon to be cousin Brenley had a birthday party when we were up there and we had so much fun jumping in the castle 

 And playing with balloons.

 I was just waiting for this one to pop but she was lucky and it didnt.

So the real reason we went to Salt Lake was because Aaron had an interview for a job up there.  They offered it to him and he started today.  Im still back in St. George with the girls until we find someone to take over our lease. (hopefully not too long) We are really sad to leave here but we know that Salt Lake is where we need to be for now.   The Lord has blessed us and guided us these last couple months.  Im so thankful for prayer.  I have really learned how to recognize when and how my prayers are answered.  Im thankful for the reassurances that our Heavenly Father gives us when we make the right decisions.  I know that he will always be there for us to guide and comfort.

2 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

good post! thank you for your testimony!

Momcob said...

Amy--don't forget to read this post again anytime you have doubts or a bad day. We love you!