I cant believe my baby is 3!!!! She is getting so big and cute I love it! We started out the day going swimming. Jefrie and Eastyn loved it!
Jefrie went down the huge tube slide with daddy.
Eastyn loved her life jacket, she swam like this forever. It was so cute.
Palm palms from nana and papa.....they play music (and we wont be replacing the batteries when they die lol)
She really was excited about this dress up princess dress, she just wouldn't smile for the camera."
Princess pj's
"My bicycle!"
We had to keep Eastyn away from the bike, she wanted to ride it so bad.
Jefrie decorated her cake all by herself (I did tell her where to put the letters though)
So cute!!
After a really long day, she took a rest in gma's wagon with her new presents and watched her new movie. Robots"
Eastyn was so cute playing with Jefrie's helmet. (BTW- Eastyn is 18 months!!!)
Today was such a great day. We all had so much fun. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment