Nolan Paul was born May 4th. He weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and he was 19 inches long. My water actually broke this time. Jefrie (newly potty trained) was in the room with me and as I was running to the toilet saying "uh oh! uh oh! uh oh!" She asked me, "mommy did you pee your pants?" LOL
Luckily Aaron was only 20 minutes away so I called my soon to be sister in law to come over to watch the girls. We got to the hospital, got my epidural (LOVE THEM), and 4 hours later he was here. :-)
The girls loved him right away
first family pic with 5
Eastyn lost interest pretty quick but Jefrie just wanted to keep holding him.
He was baby Cobbley for the 2 days we were in the hospital because Aaron and I could not agree on any names. Finally we both made compromises and signed the birth certificate. If you know Aaron you know where we got Nolan from.
So handsome! I wonder what color his eyes will be. They are not as dark as Eastyn's so Im hoping they will be green like his daddy's eyes.
On our way home!
Sisterly love
My mom came out to help for a week and it was such a blessing! Thank you sooooo much mom!! Jefrie got her nails painted for the first time.
1st football
The girls can't get enough of him....I hope that doesn't change.
Side note:
Im back into my pre pregnancy jeans! and most shirts that fit the milk jugs. :-)
Jefrie wanted to take a picture lol
And Eastyn took this one.

4 comments:
You look so great AMY!!! YAY! Can't wait to see the little man:)
Congratulations! He is so cute.
he's so cute! And you look amazing!
thanks everyone!!!
Post a Comment