My 3 kiddos playing!
Aaron and I went to Park City for a night away from the kiddos last month. (Much needed) and we brought home some jewelry for the girls.
They loved it!
Nolan was blessed Aug. 5th by his Daddy in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a beautiful blessing. I love my husband and love that he holds the priesthood.
Nolan was a happy baby through the whole thing.
3 MONTHS OLD!!!
We went camping at Bear Lake with Aaron's family this month and had a really fun time. We rented a boat this time and I was able to get up and wake board again. I just need to get into shape now so I can be better next year.
Eastyn loved playing on the beach in the sand. She went on one boat ride and just sat on my lap lookin out...I dont think she knew if she liked it or not.
Jefrie LOVED the boat. Almost every time they went out she went with and just smiled the whole time. (She likes going fast)
Nolan chilled under the canopy.
Waking up in the tent.
The girls loved camping!
Practicing writing on their white boards from gma Crider
chillin on moms lap
Having fun in the back yard
We were able to go to the open house of the Brigham City Temple. It was so beautiful! The tour went rather well with my 3 kids thanks to Tracie and a cute lady that helped me out with Eastyn while we walked around. I had someone tell me I was pretty brave for bringing all 3 and that they were impressed with how well behaved they were. That made me feel good.
I have no idea what they were pointing at but it sure is a cute picture.
Riding bikes at home.

1 comment:
Your little guy is so cute! Sad that I didn't get to see you guys while you were we were in Utah. Would have been fun to catch up. You've got a really cute family!
Post a Comment