Aaron and I drove to Utah to hang out with his family for the fourth. We went camping wednesday and thursday night then stayed at Aarons parents new house in Lehi for the rest of the weekend. (there house is sooooo beautiful) We had a lot of fun. The camp ground was perfect, tons of shade from the sun and a river right next to us.
(I need to be better at taking pictures but this time I will blame it on the morning sickness. ) Here is Aaron building a dam with Nathan and Joey. All the little kids (Aaron included) loved playing in the water.


I will admit, i slept a lot (this whole pregnancy, being tired thing is cramping my lifestyle...j/k) but I did take a little hike with the nephews up the mountain but I mostly chilled in the camp ground. Aaron had a lot of fun riding the dirt bikes. He wants one sooooo bad.

Friday night for the fourth we all had a BBQ at Aarons parents house then watched the fireworks from there backyard. We had so much fun seeing everyone again. And the fireworks were beautiful.
3 comments:
You are so brave for going camping pregnant! Cute little tummy too. Val said you are cute pregnant. The second pregnancy is not usually as bad. I bet it's a girl. They are so much more trouble! Even before they are born!
Ok, I tried once to leave a comment, so if 2 show up, sorry!
You look great!! I'm so excited for you, and pregnancy DOES cramp your style, but it's totally worth it! Aidan is too friggin' cute and I wouldn't trade him for anything! (not even my body back)
Here's my blog:
http://faux-red.blogspot.com/
We use aliases--my bro-in-law started it, he's a cop. Chaelomen is my hubby.
I'll be calling you for an appointment here soon--Michael needs a haircut like nobody's business! Mine is still AWESOME!!!
I think it's a boy, Veronica! I saw you at the grocery store and you looked so cute, I had to tell her! :)
Post a Comment