So I know its for a good cause and all but my first trimester was horrible!!! Ok so it could be worse im sure but feeling like you are going to throw up all the time is not my idea of fun. I told Aaron that we will only be having one child. (i was partially kidding) But I am finally feeling a lot better now (15 weeks) and I have a lot more energy so I will make up for slacking by adding some blogs. :-)
(I took this myself so thats why my head is chopped off)
Happy New Year 2020!
3 years ago

2 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better. Love the picture. You need to remember to take more as time goes on. Trystal and Tawnia hated doing that but I loved it and you may appreciate it someday!
You look great!!! I am glad that you are feeling better...it is always nice to get past that!
Post a Comment