It was sooooo cute. Aaron surprised me at work just as I was walking out the door to come home. He said "get in the truck Im kidnapping you. " So I get in and earlier he said something about a rodeo in Greeley so i figured we were going there. But then we turned west instead of east on the highway so i started asking questions. He, of coarse, wouldn't tell me anything so I guessed. I always know when he is lying to me so when I said "Carter Lake" I knew we were going there.

Aaron is the best husband ever!! We sat out and relaxed by the lake soaking up the sun and playing skipbo. And he brought chicken and corn on the cob to cook on our new camping BBQer for dinner. It was the best corn on the cob ever!!! He even brought our swimsuits but the water was waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy toooooo cold.



Since I have felt soo sick lately and didnt have much energy, I was pretty sick of being home and not doing anything so this was a perfect little get-away.
No comments:
Post a Comment