Today we went to the Renaissance Festival with my parents and sister Kim. It was definitely interesting. Aaron believes it is a place where weird people go to feel normal. I agree. It was a lot of walking but it was fun. Aaron ate a huge turkey leg and a fun ice cream thingy out of an orange peel. He fit in with the rest of the peasants. I on the other hand, ate pizza and french fries. :-) We watched a hypnotist that was pretty funny and a pretty cool jousting competition.
Happy New Year 2020!
3 years ago




4 comments:
I agree with your husband. It also seems to be a place where people think it is okay to wear as little clothing as possible. Kind of like halloween. It is fun though. We will have to go again when the kiddos get bigger.
Aaron makes a lovely looking maiden. Sounds like fun.
Wow - brings back memories...I haven't been there for a few years! Looks like you guys had a good time!
I am just amazed you got aaron to go with you. Thats fun! Sounds like it was a good time even with all the walking. love seeing the pics of you guys.
Post a Comment