My wonderful 8 month mark So I came back from thanksgiving weekend and was setting up one of my clients for her next 6 week appointment and realized that its the tuesday right before Im due!!!!! I HAVE 6 1/2 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!!
You are so cute! I was just complaining yesterday to Val that you never update your blog. I can't wait to see that little one. Make sure to include me in your email when she is born and I will bring you over a meal you can freeze and eat.
I'm sorry I missed your shower--I had to work, dang it. But I will bring your present when Michael gets his hair cut. I need to make an appointment with you and SOON.
I can't believe how close you are! I'm so excited for you, and Amy, you make a great pregnant woman!
Hermana Crider!!! Congrats...you are beautifully pregnant! I was so excited when I saw your link on Hna. Etherington's blog and then I click on yours and what music pops up...David Bisbal...perfecto! You look so happy. You'll have to check out our blog...we just had a baby girl in August - it's wonderful! darranandlori.blogspot.com Love Lori...Hna. Hague!
5 comments:
YAY! just think if the baby comes two weeks early (which is still full term) you could only have 4 weeks to go :oD
You look great!
You are so cute! I was just complaining yesterday to Val that you never update your blog. I can't wait to see that little one. Make sure to include me in your email when she is born and I will bring you over a meal you can freeze and eat.
I'm sorry I missed your shower--I had to work, dang it. But I will bring your present when Michael gets his hair cut. I need to make an appointment with you and SOON.
I can't believe how close you are! I'm so excited for you, and Amy, you make a great pregnant woman!
You look amazing girl! Aaron is so lucky to have such and awesome wife. You are going to love being a mom, mom's are the coolest!!!
Hermana Crider!!! Congrats...you are beautifully pregnant! I was so excited when I saw your link on Hna. Etherington's blog and then I click on yours and what music pops up...David Bisbal...perfecto! You look so happy. You'll have to check out our blog...we just had a baby girl in August - it's wonderful! darranandlori.blogspot.com
Love Lori...Hna. Hague!
Post a Comment