Almost there, 4 more weeks! The Doctor said she weighs between 5 1/2 to 6 pounds right now so she will be around a 7 pound baby. I sure hope he is right. I dont want to have a 9 or 10 pound baby, that just doesn't sound fun.
Woooo Hooo only 4 weeks left! Congrats Amy :O) I totally agree a 9 or 10 lbs baby would not be fun, I think even an 8 pounder sounds big! LOL I was VERY happy with a 6 pounder :O)
That's so exciting. You look so cute. You will be glad to have the baby out of you though whenever she decides to come. Aspen was 7 and a half pounds and she was pretty easy although, DeShazer's tend to have big heads. Hopefully we can get together before you do have her. I'll call you.
You look so happy! I am so glad everything is going well with you and baby! Tell aaraon I expect a phone call when it happens or I wil kick his butt from here! Take care of yourself! I am so excited you get to finally be a mom! it is the best thing ever even when they are 3 and get on every nerve you have :) you will be a great mom and dad!!! you picked a great man to be dad... aaron is so good with kids!
9 comments:
It's not that fun. 9 lbs 4 oz, but worth it. I'm glad you're going to have a normal sized baby!
You look awesome!!! I love your hair :)
No it wouldn't be fun! You look great and ready to give birth though, good luck over the next 4 weeks!
Woooo Hooo only 4 weeks left! Congrats Amy :O) I totally agree a 9 or 10 lbs baby would not be fun, I think even an 8 pounder sounds big! LOL I was VERY happy with a 6 pounder :O)
Just be glad that It's not twins! I am so happy for you! I hope the delivery is nice and easy! Good luck! It could be any day!
That's so exciting. You look so cute. You will be glad to have the baby out of you though whenever she decides to come. Aspen was 7 and a half pounds and she was pretty easy although, DeShazer's tend to have big heads. Hopefully we can get together before you do have her. I'll call you.
You look so happy! I am so glad everything is going well with you and baby! Tell aaraon I expect a phone call when it happens or I wil kick his butt from here! Take care of yourself! I am so excited you get to finally be a mom! it is the best thing ever even when they are 3 and get on every nerve you have :) you will be a great mom and dad!!! you picked a great man to be dad... aaron is so good with kids!
Amy youl look beautiful!!! I am so excited for you guys, and funny thing I have the exact same dress- funny!
Post a Comment