1 month already! I can't wait to see her next week.
What a sweetie! Time flies so enjoy every minute!
She is soooo cute!!! And she is already looking so much older! Very fun. I should be up there one day this week, so I will bring the cd's. LOVE YA!!! That is a cute daddy-daughter picture..
oh my gosh! time goes too fast and i haven't even been over to see her yet!
It was so fun to go to the zoo with you guys. Jefrie is adorable! Let us know when you want to go to the zoo again. =-)
she is so cute congrats!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
1 month already! I can't wait to see her next week.
What a sweetie! Time flies so enjoy every minute!
She is soooo cute!!! And she is already looking so much older! Very fun. I should be up there one day this week, so I will bring the cd's. LOVE YA!!! That is a cute daddy-daughter picture..
oh my gosh! time goes too fast and i haven't even been over to see her yet!
It was so fun to go to the zoo with you guys. Jefrie is adorable! Let us know when you want to go to the zoo again. =-)
she is so cute congrats!
Post a Comment