Monday, February 9, 2009

Catching you up....

Sorry I have slacked on my blog the last couple weeks but I have way cute pictures so im sure you all will forgive me.

The last weekend in January Aaron's mom came out to see her new grand-baby. This is her holding the baby at the superbowl party we went to at our friend Erica's house.

Jefrie absolutely loves her binki.

Her little feet. (sooooooo cute!!!!!)


We went over to my aunts house one night and little Quinn was there and she just had to hold the baby. When i was pregnant, Quinn would stick her belly out and say she had a baby too. It was so cute.

Last saturday I just needed to get out of the house so Aaron and I drove down town and walked around. It was a beautiful day. Then we went to Chili's for lunch. Jefrie did so well sitting quietly while we ate. She looked sooo precious with her little bow.

On Sunday we gave her her first actual bath. She loves getting her hair washed.


We tried out her swing today and she really likes it.


Jefrie took her first bottle today and she ate with no problems. :-) We are getting her prepared for when i go back to work :-( Dont you just love Aarons face in this? He is a goof but I love him.




3 comments:

Jen said...

Ah...she is sooo beautiful!!! What good pics!!! And I will call today...my phone is broken and I am awaiting a new one...which should be to me today...thanks for the call - you are a sweetheart...looks like you guys are doing great!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Very cute..can't wait until I am not sick and I can come see you guys again:)

Nezhone said...

She's a doll. Isn't it awesome?! And you can't really express it in words. Well I'm excited for the two of you and congratulations! My hair is getting long again...let me know when you're back at work (not that you want to be).