My kids are both scared to death of dogs, and I'm so glad. I'm not such a fan either. Good luck! Jefrie is just adorable!
You should definitely give in. Dogs and kids have such a special bond...it's the greatest. I also love dogs though...good luck either way. Jefrie is so adorable!
I like dogs . . . outside! Good luck on that one.
good luck with that one:)
GREAT! Now she can dog sit Roscoe for us!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My kids are both scared to death of dogs, and I'm so glad. I'm not such a fan either. Good luck! Jefrie is just adorable!
You should definitely give in. Dogs and kids have such a special bond...it's the greatest. I also love dogs though...good luck either way. Jefrie is so adorable!
I like dogs . . . outside! Good luck on that one.
good luck with that one:)
GREAT! Now she can dog sit Roscoe for us!
Post a Comment