Friday, July 30, 2010

1 week old

Can you believe its been a week already??
Eastyn is doing great.  She is sleeping great at night,  waking up only 1-2 times to eat.  I haven't slept that much yet cuz I still wake up at every little squeak that I hear from her. (And Aaron's snoring)


Jefrie just loves holding her.  She is so sweet to her.  Its so crazy how BIG Jefrie is now that Eastyn is here.

Cute little feet!!
Eastyn has a lot of hair in the back.  She totally has a baby mullet!  And she has some crazy cowlicks.  :-)

Oh soooo cute!!

4 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I love the feet picture!

JamieG said...

i love that pic too! adorable.

MJ said...

Wicked cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Awe Congratulations!!! They are both so beautiful =)
Thats fantastic that she is sleeping so well for you already!!!