Here is the only picture I took today.(im so bad at taking pictures) Eastyn is 2 weeks old now. Man that went fast. I am still trying to find my groove with two kids. This whole "not much sleep" stage is killing me! Eastyn is doing better but Jefrie is teething and has waken up the last 3 nights also. I have not yet attempted to leave the house with both girls and no help yet, so tomorrow when we go to Eastyn's doctors apt. we will see how well I do. Im sure it will be interesting. Im just glad Jefrie walks.
We were happy that grandma Cobbley could come out and visit for a couple days.
Here are some cute/random pics that I just thought I would share.
Jefrie and her new pink cowgirl boots. She was tired and cranky when I took the pic.
Jefrie just loves giving hugs and kisses. Here she is smothering Kiernan.
Kiernan thought it was funny. It is so fun to watch them play together. So sad they moved away. :-(
Here are some pics from Auntie Lynn's camera:
So cute!!
Jefrie is such a cute big sister!
So tiny!!
This is one of the baby dolls we gave Jefrie to help her transition into having the new baby around.
She really wanted to feed Eastyn her bagel so when Eastyn wouldnt eat it she decided to feed it to her baby. LOL
the nurse gave Jefrie a "Im a big sister" sticker

No comments:
Post a Comment