Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eastyn's 2 months old!!

Happy 2 months baby girl!!!

Eastyn is such a happy baby just like Jefrie was.  I just love her little smiles. 
Jefrie is 20 months today!!!  I think its so cool they were both born on the 22nd.   This is a sweat shirt that I wore when I was a toddler.  She looks just like me....well with a little of Aaron mixed in anyway.
She is so silly!  I love seeing her laugh.

She fell asleep on the way home from church and I just had to take a picture.  I love the sunglasses with her puckered lips. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool they were both born on the 22nd, AND both of their birth months start with J. =)
Cute Cute girls! Congrats Amy!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That is pretty cool Krista!

I think they are both adorable!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

well I just think it is awful;) j/k! very cute! I love the pic with Eastyn sticking out her belly:)

Momcob said...

Thanks for sharing. I am glad you are so good doing that. It makes me smile when I get to see what my adorable granddaughters are up to.