Friday, January 6, 2012

Hogle Zoo

For Christmas we were so excited that we got a Zoo pass!  Last week we went to the Zoo lights at Hogle Zoo.  I thought it was way better than the denver zoo lights.
 staying warm


 This snow leopard was going crazy.  It was neat.


And yesterday we went to with our cousins and it was such a nice day to go.  I think we are going to try to go every thursday to get out of the house....unless someone wants to go another day, just let me know.  we love play dates!

 The tigers were way fun to watch

 cute pic with auntie Tawnia
 watching the orangatang trying to escape
 lots of ducks!
 Jefrie and Eastyn both went down this slide all by themselves.  Its is a pretty big (long) slide, i didnt think Jefrie would do it.  I would have gotten a pic of Eastyn but she plopped on her tummy and just went and she went fast.  lol



We had so much fun!!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tiger is looking at Eastyn like...OOooooh you brought me lunch! lol.
I wish I had a little one to take to the zoo...I love the zoo...but my kid would not be caught dead there anymore. LOL