Friday, March 30, 2012

crazy fun

Where's Jefrie???
There she is!!        
Jefrie discovered her toy bin is a great hidding place!

 They love playing in Jefrie's bed lately. (I think because Eastyn loves the challenge of climbing on things to get on it)  Reading books to each other and playing that its bedtime. They also put there babies to sleep and snuggle them.  They are so stinkin cute when they play together.
 Eastyn loves putting bins on her head and walking around.  She is so silly.  
 The other day Aaron was giving them a bath and he yelled, "Amy I need your help!"  I went in there and Eastyn had put the basket that holds the bath toys on her head and it was stuck.  (Sorry I didnt get a picture)  I truly think she is preparing me for all the things this little boy will do.

 close up!

 Jefrie picked out Eastyn's clothes today. Not what i would have picked for a 71 degree day but I needed a picture of Eastyn wearing this because it used to be my favorite shirt when i was that small and I have one with Jefrie wearing it.
 Doing her silly face.  :-)

 I wanted Jefrie to work on learning her name so I had her trace and practice her name.  
 She actually did a lot better than i thought she would. ...look at her cute concentrating face! :-)
We traced the left side together and she did the whole right side ALL by herself! (besides the last one) Im so proud.  :-)

This is our view from our front door.  I love it!!!  Its so beautiful here.  And I absolutely LOVE my ward!!!  There are so many great people here, so welcoming and friendly.  :-)  I told Aaron when we stop renting we will have to buy a house in this neighborhood.  He said he wouldn't mind that.  :-)  One day, when I actually clean my house, I will post pictures....today, I just hope to get the dishes done. 

No comments: