Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nolans 4 months! (and more adventures)

Bee's baseball game!!! 
 We went with friends (and I suck cuz I dont have a pic of them)  but we had a great time.  Thanks Tracie!!!
 Nolan's cute lil butt!
 Jefrie went to hug the Bee, Eastyn was so scared I had to hold her til he was gone. lol

Camping with good friends:
 Swimming at Quail Creek
 Nolan chillin
 Our cute friends (I use to babysit little Rylie in Colorado)
 Kim and Kiernan came to play for a little bit

 Vivian was awesome and brought paints for the kiddos.  They made lots of rocks beautiful!
 Relaxin while the parents packed up, after playing in the water bucket
 Vivian and cute lil Jackson

UNCLE CODY!!!
 Cody was on leave for a bit and came to visit.  He finally got to meet Nolan. We love you uncle bug!!!

 4 MONTHS OLD!

 The girls love feeding Nolan 
I love this sleeping position.  He is just so handsome!

1 comment:

JamieG said...

he really is a cutie!