For Aarons 28th birthday I suprised him with a weekend in Estes Park, CO. It was soo beautiful up there. We saw a ton of Elk and big horn sheep. We stayed at a cute little Inn by the river.
We hiked all around the National Park. It was a perfect weekend for it. Of coarse we walked around the town of Estes and ate out at yummy restaurants but i dont have any pictures of that.
This is Aarons face after reading his birthday card..........
Yea! Ryan and I had a bet on how long it would be and I think I won! I can't remember, but he probably can't either, so that means I won. I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing ever! :)
I am sooo super excited for you!!! I was so surprised when I saw a comment from you on my blog - you blog too - yay!!! Well - congrats and keep in touch...when is the baby due?
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!! They are the best gifts ever. I can't believe it! You're finally going to be a mommy after waiting for so long. You will be an awesome mom.
You two that is so awesome! It will be hard being so far away! Sorry it took so long to reply I am just figuring out this blogging thing. But congrats from all of us.
8 comments:
Oh Amy I am soooo happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! that is quite the birthday present :O)
Oh my Gosh! That is awesome! When are you due? CONGRATS! You will be an awesome mommy!
Yea! Ryan and I had a bet on how long it would be and I think I won! I can't remember, but he probably can't either, so that means I won. I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing ever! :)
I am sooo super excited for you!!! I was so surprised when I saw a comment from you on my blog - you blog too - yay!!! Well - congrats and keep in touch...when is the baby due?
Wahoo!! Being a mom is the best! You will be awesome, it's so much fun! I'll just have to call you.
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!! They are the best gifts ever. I can't believe it! You're finally going to be a mommy after waiting for so long. You will be an awesome mom.
You two that is so awesome! It will be hard being so far away! Sorry it took so long to reply I am just figuring out this blogging thing. But congrats from all of us.
Oh my goodness! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you two. I can't wait to find out what it is!
Post a Comment