Friday, October 24, 2008

7 months!!!

Don't I just look soooo cute?

My belly button is starting to stick out!!!!

7 comments:

JamieG said...

what a cute prego belly! hope mine is so cute.

Jen said...

I love the picture of your bare belly!!! I never took any of those because mine was way scary (seriously, the skin was transparent almost because it was stretched so far!). Love ya!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I think you look fabulous! :) I didn't take any like that because I didn't get big till the end and I forgot! :) You look great, and I am so excited to see you!

MJ said...

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! You are so stinking cute!! I wish I looked as cute pregnant as you are.

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

HooRay for 7 months! I like your photographs..you are way cute pregnant! Im glad you and baby are doing well. Best Wishes!

ILY

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

I am glad you are taking pictures of this! Kids love to see what mom looked like when they were in her belly. You are way cute! I am glad we will get to see you soon. The boys keep asking about Uncle Aaron and Aunt Amy! We love you guys!!!!

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

You are so cute pregnant!!! The many joys of being pregnant. It is kind of exciting to start showing as wierd as that sounds. Anyway hope to see you guys soon.