Friday, October 24, 2008

One Year Anniversary

I can't believe its been a year already. Time flies when your having fun! So the weekend before our actual anniversary we went to Steam Boat Springs for the weekend. We had a lot of fun. We stayed in a nice place with a kitchen in it so we didnt have to eat out every meal. It was a nice and relaxing weekend.

These are taken right outside our balcony. It was sooo pretty there.


Just goofing off.


Aaron just chillin.

These are pictures of us on our actual anniversary. We didn't do much but Aaron made me a really good dinner. It was very nice.


3 comments:

Jen said...

You look way cute with that baby bump...what a cute pink dress!, I love it! Congrats to you and Aaron!

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! What an exciting time this is for you :O) I <3 that dress, its soo adorable!

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

You look so cute. I love the dress!!!