Friday, October 17, 2008

The Rockies!!!

So this year we splurged and got half-season tickets to the Rockies. We got seats together with Hilary and Evan, that way Hilary and I could talk the whole time while our husbands watched the games. I love going to the games but I think I have ADD so Hilary was a "must have" for me to agree to go to 25 games. It was soooo much fun.

These are pictures from opening day. They let a ton of balloons go that was pretty cool and they had army jets fly by really low above the stadium.
Aarons eyes, of coarse, were on the game.


Me, Hilary and Evan

The Season finale! Sorry we didnt take a ton of pics thoughout the season but we sure had a lot of fun and I will admit I learned a lot about baseball. Like, its called extra innings and not overtime. But I do believe I was just really tired the time I said that.



Here are all the people lined up to watch the fireworks. Which I must say, were THE BEST fireworks I have ever seen. And poor little Aaron missed it because he had school. :-(

Here is a little video of the grand finale. (My memory was full on my camera so its really short.)

No comments: