Well, she can come anytime. I really hope sooner than later. Tomorrow will be 38 weeks. I have been sooo bored lately. I really want to go on a bike ride or go hiking. I think the winter season is wearing on me, along with having no energy because of the pregnancy. So the past couple days i have been trying to record our little one moving but I think she gets camera shy already. I was trying to take a nap today and i finally was able to catch her moving a little. She normally moves so much its like i have a tornado in my stomach. And she is so much bigger that it hurts sometimes. Her little foot loves my ribbs on my right side. But anyway, here she is for all of you.
Happy New Year 2020!
3 years ago

6 comments:
HOLY HECK!! If Aidan had moved that much...yikes!
I'll pray that she comes soon for ya! And I got your bottles, but I couldn't find the pump online, but I'll keep looking.
that was way cool :)
I love it!!!
We are so excited for you guys, can't wait to see her, I wonder if her toes will be like Aaron's, lets hope their not!
aaaaahhhh. looks like we've got more in store for us. good luck!
So cute Amy!!! I hope I get over my sickness before you deliver so I can see your pregnant belly one last time:) Today is a good day, and I think the medicine is helping, so maybe next week!
Love ya!
hilary
Post a Comment