I love being a mommy!! Jefrie is sooo adorable, I love just watching her sleep, which is a good thing because thats pretty much all she does right now. She makes the cutest sounds and rarely cries. She is such a good baby.
Happy New Year 2020!
3 years ago

9 comments:
You guys are sooo cute! thanks for adding pictures!
and cute swing in the last picture;)
She is such a cutie! The best part is they just get cuter and cuter! (maybe a little louder, too.)
Awww! I can see both of you in her face!
Yea more pictures! I agree she looks like both of you!
Oh, Amy...she is entirely adorable!!! I CANNOT wait to meet her!!! And you look AWESOME...and only a week after a baby! Seriously, Jefrie is soooo cute!
You two make cute baby!
She is sooo dang cute and you made such a cute prego!!!! I wish could have been there!!! hugs & kisses LOVE-shell
Guys she is beautiful wouldnt expect anything else though- and I am so happy to hear that she has Amy's Toes because I dont know how a girl could dance with Aaron's!!!
Post a Comment