Friday, May 29, 2009

Best friends

(I just love Jefrie's blank stare at the camera)
Wednesday we went down and spent the day with Hilary and Lucy. We had sooo much fun. Jefrie and Lucy dont know it yet but they are best friends.
If you look closely you can see Jefrie reaching for Lucy's hand.
They held hands for a second but i didnt get a picture fast enough. I think Evan thought Hilary and I were crazy cuz we were sooo excited about them holding hands. We were also shock that they are about the same length. Lucy is 3 months younger than Jefrie.


Hilary snuck a picture of Jefrie and I playing around on the internet.


2 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

SO Cute! and I think you are a great mulittasker!!!

Mindy R said...

Jefrie has such defined features and a beautiful face. She is going to be a heart breaker for sure! I love all the pics! I really do wish we lived closer so she could play with Lia.