Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last minute trip

So Thursday night, April 30th, we decided we needed to get away so we found cheap tickets and flew to Utah for the weekend (Friday may 1st -Monday may 4th). It was Jefrie's 1st family vacation. She did pretty well on the plane there. I fed her as soon as we got on and she fell asleep after but on the ride home i tried to feed her and she was just too interested in the noises everywhere. She just wanted everyone to know she was there on the plane and she expressed, very loudly, that she would rather be somewhere else. She wasn't crying, she was just talking with her LOUD voice. Thankfully it wasn't for very long then she ate and went to sleep.


I'm not too good at taking pics but we did take some at the Dinosaur museum so here you go....


Here is a cute family picture under a huge dino.
This was Jefrie the entire time we were there. She was sooooo tired.

Here is Aaron's mom making her own dinosaur.

Here is Jefrie's cousin Marti pushing the buttons to see where each dinosaur lived on the world map.

This was the room full of the dino's that lived in the water. there's a huge turtlesaurus (not the real name) behind us.

Here we are goofing off imitating Jefrie.

Here is Tawnia, (Aaron's sister) and her daughter Emersyn.

Here is Emersyn playing in the digging area. This museum had sooo many cool things for kids. I really liked it. I cant wait to take Jefrie when she is old enough to enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a way fun trip. Cooper and I are going to Utah at the end of the month - hopefully the plane ride will go well =-)

MJ said...

It's always fun when they find their voice on an airplane.