So Im kinda sad because i totally forgot to take pictures of my first mothers day. :-(
But..... i was goofing off of facebook that day and took some pics on our web cam.

The first one I sent to my dad and the last one showed how bored I was when Jefrie was sleeping and Aaron was watching sports on TV. Dont get me wrong, it was a wonderful mothers day. Aaron gave me a card from Jefrie that was cute and he bought me a bike trailer/jogger to put Jefrie in and a Willowtree nick-nak that is called Guardian. It is a mother holding her baby close.....i cried when i saw it. (I never use to be so emotional...it drives me nuts) And he made a wonderful dinner.

4 comments:
Such a cute husband...very nice! you are a cute mommy too!
I forgot to take pictures too. So sad. I love the picture of Jefrie on the top of your blog. What an awsome onesie!
thanks amanda, i bought it in new york when i was 5 months pregnant with jefrie.
remember the time.....
Post a Comment