Friday, May 22, 2009

Swimming!!! well kinda.....


So last monday Jefrie went swimming for the first time. It was more dipping for the first time though.

This is what Jefrie did for the first hour when we got there. I was ok with it cuz i got my swimming time in.

Erica and Jefrie's friend Sienna let us come swim in there pool.

Finally I woke Jefrie up to see how she would like the pool.


This was pretty much her face the entire time. She just starred at the water. She didnt cry thought so thats a good sign right?

She kicked her little feet towards the end. She is such a cutie. One of these days we will do more than just dip her legs in.

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is just so cute! I love her little suit!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

She is getting so big! How cute! :)

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Remember the time you are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love summer. I can't wait till little Coops and Jefrie actually splash and play in the water. That will be so fun!