Thursday, April 2, 2009

10 weeks old

10 weeks already. I can hardly believe it, and at the same time, it seems like its been forever. She is pretty much sleeping through the night now. Every once in a while i will have to go in and give her her binki but she goes right back to bed after i give it too her. I cant just let her cry herself back to sleep yet, if it becomes a constant thing then i will, but i just cant do it yet.
Close up.

Extra close up. :-)



7 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

She is SOOOO CUTE! It was fun seeing her yesterday..she really is growing fast...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 10 weeks old already? They grow up so fast. I can't wait for Cooper to be sleeping through the night. Isn't it sad when they wake up and cry?

Jen said...

She is soooo totally adorable!!! What a good little girl to sleep so well!!! I can never let my babies cry themselves back to sleep...seems cruel just so I can get some sleep...many would disagree with me though :) I always remind myself that it won't last forever!

Momcob said...

I am feeling a serious disconnect here! Jefrie is getting so big. This is not fun, but I suppose I will live!

Mindy R said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe she's sleeping pretty much through the night. I'm still waiting for my 2 year old to do that. Actually, Lia is a pretty good sleeper now that she's 9 months. I'm glad you get to sleep! I especially love the pic at the top!

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I love your big pic at the top of the page with her little hat on. Now you have to learn how to make pretty bows for her.

MJ said...

She's only 10 weeks, and sleeping through the night?!?!?!

Aidan was, what, 10 MONTHS old? :) Probably not, but it sure felt like it...