Monday, April 20, 2009

handy man.....

Look at this beautiful entertainment center that Aaron made for us. He did an awesome job. On the sides he even made hide away DVD space with little doors so you cant see the DVD's. He is so talented.
Oh yeah, and that big thing on top is his birthday and Christmas present for the next 5 years.

6 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Very nice!!!! he should sell things on the side

Nezhone said...

Isn't it nice having a handy man for a husband? It looks really good. He did a great job. Jefrie is so cute. I can't believe she's already rolling over. Time flies.
Ok Amy, so I did a bad thing. I had someone here in Arvada cut my hair (because I had a coupon), and it looks horrible. I made an appointment with you on Thursday so you can fix it. I'm just warning you ahead of time. I'm excited to see you!

Mindy R said...

Wow! He did an incredible job! We really could have used him when we were trying to find a tv stand. They are hard to find.

Veronica and Ryan said...

I am impressed! That is awesome!

Jason Evans said...

Good work Dude. That's your present for the next 5 YEARS! OUCH!

Momcob said...

Aaron - very nice! You have always been such a hard worker. What a blessing.