That practicing at the park paid off.....Jefrie rolled for the 1st time today!!! I set her down for tummy time and looked away for a minute and went i turned to her again she was on her back!! I was shocked. So i put her on her tummy again and she rolled again! So then i grabbed the camera to show everyone. She is growing up so fast.
Happy New Year 2020!
3 years ago

7 comments:
YYAAAAYYYY!!! the first year is soo much fun! Its unbelievable how much they learn in such a short period of time :)
What a big girl!!! So cute....I love, love those milestones :) We need to get together...next week?
That is awesome. So much fun. When Aspen first rolled it was from her back to her stomach. It's fun to see what other kids do.
woo hoo.
Rolling? I can't believe it. We certainly haven't made that milestone yet =-)
So cute Amy!!!
way too cute!
Post a Comment