Friday, April 10, 2009

Reading

Jefrie and I were reading her books today. I love that she is actually feeling the cute little animals now. She was just loving it. but then, all of the sudden,

it was nap time and she didnt want to read anymore.

She is such a good sleeper, i just swaddle her and she just falls asleep so nicely.




5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I am happy to hear you have a good sleeper! She is getting so big! I can't wait to hang out again! All we have to do now is wair for Hilary to birth that baby!

Mindy R said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Veronica and Ryan said...

I love her little put me to sleep face! So funny and cute!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I wish I could pop this baby out Valerie!!! I am trying to soo much!!! HAHA Very cute Amy!

Anonymous said...

I love how she is "playing" with her books. I haven't pulled any out for Cooper yet, but I guess I should =-) You have an adorable baby girl.