Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 months

Jefrie is getting so big, its so fun to see her finding new things, like her feet. She loves grabbing her feet and toes.
She constantly has her hands in her mouth (drooling a ton also) She has also found her thumb....im not too happy about that.

Oh so precious!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Amy, Jefrie is adorable! Hazel has also found her thumb. It's good for self-soothing, especially when they wake up in the middle of the night and can put themselves back to sleep. The pain is trying to get them to stop sucking later down the road. You're being a great mom, way to go!

Jen said...

What a cutie!!! I cannot believe that she is three months already!!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I think it is even crazier that Scarlett is 6 weeks younger than Jefrie and Lucy is 6 weeks younger than Scarlett. Its like we planned it or something! Haha

I think she is so cute, and I can't wait to see you again!

Momcob said...

She is getting so chubby! Can't wait to see her again. We will probably come out for Casey's graduation. (Or at least that is the excuse!)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!