Sunday, January 11, 2009

39 weeks!!!!

Just so you guys dont forget how cute the daddy to be is, I took some snap shots of us both this time.


Aaron wouldnt let me take a picture of his 39 week belly so here is another one of mine.

So the next time I post something it should be a picture of the new baby!!! I cant wait! Literally!!!!! I hate the waiting game.




5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

AAH I am so excited! I can't wait to meet her! And to hear how it went! :)

Veronica and Ryan said...

Yea!!! That is such a cute dress. You will have to go shopping with me next time I am pregnant.

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

YOu are way cute pregnant you know! But I hope that baby comes too! Good Luck and we will talk as soon as she gets here I am sure! everything will be fine!

Jen said...

Hang in there girl...I remember that waiting game all too well, and I agree, it stinks!!! I am soooo excited for you though! And you look so completely awesome...I agree with V, that dress is way cute! Keep us posted...

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

i'm telling you...Jumping jacks!!! J/K I almost text you this morning but thought you were still sleeping..HAPPY MONDAY! I hope she comes this week!