So being an awesome friend, Hilary came up to keep me busy so I dont dwell on the fact that this child is never coming out. She is so good to me.

She of coarse had to take some pictures of me....

Ya gotta love maternity pants....they are soooo sexy!!!!

We went to Babies R Us to walked around and make sure i have everything i need for now. Then we went to Walmart and a few other places to pick up last minute things. Then we met up with my mom at Souper Salad for lunch.......I ate waaaaay tooooo much!!!

After lunch we went to my moms and watched "the Holiday" to relax. It was great! Then we got back to my place and found Aaron nesting. (organizing the garage again) He really didnt want his picture taken.

4 comments:
Umm now I want to go past my due date so Hilary will hang out with me! I am JEALOUS!
LOL you could probably eat a teaspoons worth of food and have eaten WAY TOO MUCH. :)
I'm praying she comes soon. She WILL come.
Valerie!!! you are too cute! Amy, we are praying that she comes tonight:) I had a fun day with you, and I am serious about the zoo, Wed or Thurs...:) Love ya!
At least you look so super good pregnant :)
Post a Comment