Thursday, January 15, 2009

I want to know......

Soooo, I want to know when you all think this baby will decide to show up. She is due January 17th, this saturday. Its probably a little late posting this now cuz you have fewer days to chose from but Im bored and it will be fun to see your responses. :-) and who knows...maybe you will get a prize.

12 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I say Saturday Night, and if not, i think you rigged it:)

Jeff Trystal and the kids said...

I say she will be here on Sunday! just to get you out of church early.... :)

McMeegan and Thayngler said...

I think you should eat spicy food for dinner Saturday night, and then I vote with Hilary!

Momcob said...

Did my first comment get lost? Anyway, I said 18 hrs. after your Dr. appt. on Friday. We are all being very positive!

Kory, Tawnia, Marti and Emersyn said...

January 19, 2009, 05:20 am

Veronica and Ryan said...

I am going to go with the 21st at any rate it will be in the middle of the night no matter what day.

MJ said...

I'm all for the 19th, but I'm hoping for early afternoon/evening. Seriously, it would suck to be up all night!! (Aidan came at 11:25pm, but anything after midnight would not be cool).

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

I say Friday :O) probably about 10ish at night.

Nathan and Rebekah said...

I think the 20th! Good luck!

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

Dylan thinks Sunday.

I'm going to say Mon. If she is well behaved she will come on her due date like Aspen. You can tell how your child will act depending on when they decide to come...

Before due date...no patience
On due date.......well behaved
After due date....frustrate mommy
and daddy

Funny huh. We'll see if my theory pens out. We already have the on due date baby and it was true. So let me know. Ha ha ha ha!!!

JamieG said...

tuesday a.m early Good luck!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

the funny thing about Holly's comment is that she only has one baby to test her "theory" on. All of my kids came early and they are super well behaved. I am just saying when they come they come its up to you as the parent to raise them properly! :)